The modular power system box “mPSB” is the logical further development of the power distribution unit “PDU”. To make the electrification of their vehicles easier for our customers, we strive to reduce the number and size of electronic components. The mPSB supplements the intelligent high-voltage distribution unit with safety-relevant, customer-specific components. The brake chopper necessary to protect against overvoltage can be installed in the mPSB housing after it has been adapted to the required brake power. In case motors are required for auxiliary drives, fans or pumps, the corresponding motor controllers can be part of the mPSB. The high-voltage socket “eCON” can even be integrated for attachment devices multiple times if necessary, for example at the front and the rear of the machine. The mPSB is equipped with the standard safety electronics consisting of contactors, switches, insulation monitors and power measurement units to guarantee electric safety.
- The mPSB housing is compact and an optimized solution for the existing installation space
- Reduction of the electronic components required for a high-voltage system
- Reduction of the installation space required
- The integrated safety electronics and the safety switch-off function guarantee safe energy distribution
- Individual switch-off possible via contactors
- Like all our powerMELA products, the mPSB is characterized by its field-tested robustness.
The mPSB has already been used multiple times in customer applications as well as in our in-house demonstrator vehicle “SymonE”.
We are proud of our products and solutions, but they really reveal their true colors when used by our customers. Whether digitalized, automated or electrified – mobile machines repeatedly delight with new innovations, in particular in terms of their user-friendliness, reliability and ability to integrate into work processes. Thanks to our customers, we are delighted to present a small selection here.