Using the system module machines.x, we are paving the way for the digitalization of mobile machines, and thus for the different manifestations of Industry 4.0 in applications over and above typical industrial systems. machines.x unites the specific requirements of very different machines in municipal technology or the agricultural or construction industry through a combination of interlinking modules. Appropriate solutions are realized through open, standardized interfaces using data and interconnected computers on the machines, software modules on vehicles and a Cloud platform.
Included in our offer is the analysis of the interests of the machine manufacturer, taking into account all parties involved as well as the recording of the ecosystem surrounding the machines. From this, a digital strategy can be defined for the manufacturer, which is initially supported by a prototype. machines.x facilitates the supply and evaluation of these initial results from the prototype within a few months or weeks, depending on the complexity.
machines.x is expanding the horizon of Industry 4.0 with the integration of mobile machines. The system module permits “Rapid Prototyping” and allows this subject, which is still highly abstract to many, to be experienced. In connection with the analysis of interests, not just the technical implementation can be illuminated, but also targets can be determined with regard to a digital transformation. machines.x can be scaled depending on the respective company size, and offers the advantage of independence from the provider.
The modular principle of machines.x and the associated services offer you a simple and rapid entry point (“Proof of Concept”) into the world of Industry 4.0 whilst integrating all relevant parties involved. Using the vehicle TCG hardware and “machines.access”, developers and service teams can obtain direct remote access to the control units on the mobile machine. Data is visualized, preprocessed and update roll-outs are carried out across the entire fleet. Over and above this, the IoT solution machines.cloud permits the control of complex processes and permits the clear depiction of relevant data for end users. Large quantities of data are assessed using "machines.analytics". Algorithms derived from these assessments facilitate edge computing on the TCG modules and therefore also "Predictive Maintenance". The use of machine and process data thus permits business models, the basis for which is no longer the machine as such, but rather the service it provides.
- Web-based user interface for machine configuration and visualization
- Compatible with any TCG module
- Access via the local WiFi access point of the TCG module, or remotely via machines.access using any web browser on any commercial device
- Visualization of system values
- General system settings
- Configuration of the CAN bus
- VPN solution for establishing direct remote access to the machine
- Offers remote access to machines.insight
- Permits detailed remote inspection of the machine
- Facilitates remote Codesys utilization
- Supports the mirroring of display contents using VNC
- Visualization using dashboards and data explorers for real-time data as well as historical and calculated data
- Process Support – use of alarm functions and notifications
- Geo Features – display of real-time positions and driven routes on a map
- Remote Support – machine control management
- Data Warehouse – safe and reliable storage of one or several devices with status, performance and position information which can be processed and assessed
- Big data solution supporting data analytics through the aggregation of large amounts of machine data
- Use across several / even different vehicle types and entire fleets
- Toolbox analysis Apps for easy user interaction
- Root cause analyses
- Reductions in cost through preventive maintenance
- Forecasting regarding failures or downtimes
- Reduction in the complexity of the software development process through the use of a connection layer for the easy exchange of data between different applications – “Middleware”
- Establishment of interoperability between different applications, processes and machines
- Easier, more secure and standardized exchange of measurement values between IoT systems
We are proud of our products and solutions, but they really reveal their true colors when used by our customers. Whether digitalized, automated or electrified – mobile machines repeatedly delight with new innovations, in particular in terms of their user-friendliness, reliability and ability to integrate into work processes. Thanks to our customers, we are delighted to present a small selection here.
Our objective is to support our customers in all aspects concerning the digitalization, automation and electrification of their mobile machines. We consider the entire machine lifecycle and develop our STW product and service portfolio in alignment with this lifecycle. The ECO system, an open and holistic approach, facilitates the cross-topic integration of STW solutions. Furthermore, our product approach facilitates functional expansion through partner offers and hybrid, integrated products based on our system module.