- Web-based access from any platform with a browser
- Extensive level of configuration of the TCG platform
- Set-up, data storage and data transmission
- Visualization of machine data
- Local parameterization and software updates
The STW machine software provides the user with a convenient interface for the set-up of the TCG platform. You can obtain detailed product and connection information after connecting via WiFi and using an Internet browser. Different views permit a wide-ranging configuration of many functions in a password-protected administrator mode without programming knowledge.
For service purposes, previously-finished display instruments can be allocated to the machine data for the depiction of current machine data.
A list of CAN bus machine data can be easily imported via standard file formats, such as DBC, and is supplemented with the data from the module sensors. The display instruments may be freely scaled, named and arranged, and can be made available to the respective personnel in various views.
Loggers, files with machine data, are filled according to varying criteria. Included here are cyclical records defined through events or ascertained via hysteresis. The size of the files and the period of the records is selectable. The files can be locally called up or transmitted to a cloud service. For STW's machines.cloud, the type of transmission (mobile telephone and /or WiFi) and its frequency can be determined.
For more information please visit the TCG ftp server. There you'll find useful documentation and software:
- Web based user interface for machine configuration and visualization
- Running on every TCG module
- Access via the TCG module's local WiFi Access Point or remotely using machines.access with every browser on any commercial device
- Visualization of system values
- General system settings
- CAN bus configuration
- Logger / black box configuration
- System Updates