VSX Safety Displays
- Product family with panels from 7" to 15"
- Common processor architecture guarantees software compatibility
- High-performance Xilinx Zynq dual-core
- SIL2-approved hardware and software platform
- Optimum legibility in sunlight thanks to TFT's with up to 1,300 cd/m²
- Optionally available with touchscreen and / or keys
Safety, performance, communication and compatibility are the key factors for the VSX display family. This holds true across varying display sizes, and the variations "Basic", "Advanced" and "Professional".
The VSX displays with the SIL2 option impress customers with their series of outstanding features for tasks which demand functional safety. This begins with the Xilinx processor, which contains FPGAs with MicroBlaze processors for the realization of redundant and therefore reliable functionality.
The processors permit parallel image creation, a comparison of results and reliable representation. Individual elements can be visualized on the display and the evaluation of analogue camera signals occurs in a secure context. The main processor and memory are not burdened thanks to separate image processing, thus providing full performance.
Also included for safety purposes is the option of entries via touchscreen or the keys, and the possible use of the communication interfaces in safety functions.
Thanks to its special HW architecture, the units from the VSX series facilitate the display of initial information and the processing of logs directly after the start.
The programming of the HMIs is implemented via the intuitive, graphic development interface DEVKit, in which 35 conveniently configurable elements, so-called widgets, which are also compliant with SIL2, are already available to the end user for the usual HMI functions. DevKit can be used in Windows or Linux.
- Basic, Advanced, and Professional Variants
- Functionally safe: SIL2
- Cortex A9 Dual Core @ 800 MHz
- Display brightness up to 1300 cd/m²
- Viewing angle up to ±85°
- Operation viw key and / or touch screenUp to 4 CAN interfaces (galvanic isolation available)
- Up to 4 camera inputs (PAL/NTSC), 2 displayable in parallel
- Up to 3 extension boards possible