Energy Distribution and System Safety
- Customer-specific integration of various components
- Safe energy distribution from the modular kit
- Protection against overvoltages
- Safe coupling and decoupling
- Reliable conversion of excess energy
The product family comprises components which simply make the HV system of a mobile machine safe.
The components help to interconnect and monitor the HV system. A brake chopper monitors the high-voltage network and protects it against overvoltages. The powerMELA-BC can be controlled in a defined manner as an electric brake.
Customer-specific insulation monitors, fuses and contactors can be optionally integrated into the HV PDU (Power Distribution Unit). The HV KM (coupling module) ensures safe coupling and decoupling to and from high-voltage networks with high power.
- 700 VDC nominal voltage
- 230 A nominal current
- Controller for secure on/off function
- Precharge of capacitors up to 10 mF
- Discharge to safe voltage in < 2 sec
- ISOBUS support