- Measurement directly in the medium
- Fast detection of temperature changes
- High resistance, maximum media compatibility
- Mean value formation can be configured
- CANopen or J1939 protocol support
- Extremely robust
The biggest challenge for temperature sensors in use on mobile machines is measuring directly in a medium and the rapid detection of temperature changes.
On the T01, the parts coming into contact with the media are made from stainless steel and guarantee, in combination with the welded temperature element, maximum media compatibility and fast response times.
With optimum EMC properties and high shock and vibration resistance, the T01 can be used in demanding operating areas such as in mobile hydraulics.
- Measuring range -40…150°C
- Welded stainless steel measuring cell
- Automotive qualified
- Available as inidividual units