The course explains the programming of the ESX-IOXp controller with CODESYS V2.3 including the STW-specific software, plugins, libraries and tools.
The course is intended for developers, who will program own applications for the ESX-IOXp.
The theoretical course content will be deepened with programming examples from practice.
- Knows hard- and software requirements for programming the ESX-IOXp
- Knows the configuration options for Inputs and Outputs of the ESX-IOXp
- Knows the STW technical documentation and is able to use it for target-oriented research
- Is able to install the STW-specific software
- Is able to program own applications with CODESYS and the STW software package
- Is able to upload software on the ESX-IOXp, change parameters and monitor the controller
Basic programming knowledge, ideally with CODESYS V2.3, at least knowledge of programming electronic controllers.
- PLC configuration IOXp
- Hardware variants and configuration options
- Properties of Inputs and outputs
- Installation of the STW-CD on a laptop and commissioning of the software
- Usage of API specific libraries
- STW tools
- Programming environment with CODESYS
- Programming excercises
- Reading signals from the inputs
- Processing data
- Stimulate signals on outputs