STW offers a Deployment Package for the TCG-4, which is a comprehensive package for starting software development and to facilitate programming the TCG-4.
- Example applications: Programming examples that are especially useful when starting with software development on the TCG-4.
- Documentation: Documentation includes a comprehensive manual for both the hardware and software, with descriptions of the libraries and security guidelines. It provides a detailed introduction to application development with the TCG-4.
- Operating system: Source files for the development of a customized operating system, and the current STW configuration of Buildroot.
- Toolchain: The Linaro Toolchain, which provides a faster, simplified start to programming.
- Libraries: The TCG-4 package includes several libraries, for example, for J1939 and CANopen.
- TAF: An application framework provides standard functionalities, such as GPS and network functions, as a basis for your own programs.
While we are proud of our products and solutions, it is through our customers’ applications that the power in the innovative technology is unleashed. Whether fully networked, highly automated, or operating fully autonomously, an effective mobile machine represents first class interdisciplinary engineering. Robust and safe integration into the system architecture of the machine and its work processes, while remaining convenient and user friendly, is the main focus. With thanks to our customers, here we would like to present a small selection of example applications.