I/O modules form the logical extension of control units. They increase the number of inputs and outputs or provide special functions.
They also simplify the wiring inside a mobile machine through the connection and control using the CAN bus. I/O modules are positioned close to the appropriate actuators and sensors. The position in the machine can be identified via hardware encoding; the modules can be configured using software.
- TriCore TC 1798 32 bit, 300 MHz
- 2 CAN interfaces (CAN 1 with Wake-up function), optional 1 LIN interface
- ESX CAN efficient safety (ECeS)
- 16 inputs
- 15 outputs
- 8 bit Microcontroller, 16MHz
- 64 kB Flash internal
- 2 kB EEPROM
- 1 CAN interface
- 4 A motor bridge
- Variant 1: 28 inputs
- Variant 2: 24 inputs / 4 outputs
- Variant 3: 20 inputs / 8 outputs
- Variant 4: 16 inputs / 12 outputs
- STM32F205 32 bit, 120 MHz
- 1 MB Flash
- 1 CAN interface
- 4 half bridges 10 A (can be combined into 2 full bridges)
- 32 kB EEPROM
- 4 inputs and 3 outputs
- Protocol: CANopen, CAN Layer 2-B
- Auxiliary Voltage: 8 … 32 V DC
- Baudrate: 250, 500 kbit/s
- Connection IOs: DT-4
- Power Connection:DT-18
- Input Signal Type: DI, DI/AI, DI/FRQ/CNT
- Output Signal Type: DO [4 A], PWM [4 A], PWM(i) [4 A]
While we are proud of our products and solutions, it is through our customers’ applications that the power in the innovative technology is unleashed. Whether fully networked, highly automated, or operating fully autonomously, an effective mobile machine represents first class interdisciplinary engineering. Robust and safe integration into the system architecture of the machine and its work processes, while remaining convenient and user friendly, is the main focus. With thanks to our customers, here we would like to present a small selection of example applications.
We support our customers as a partner for the digitization and automation of mobile machines and the related work processes. Our comprehensive and highly interoperable STW modular system of high quality sensing, control and software products ensures a problem free integration in the final application.
As experts in all aspects of functional safety, we offer services in high level automation in the field of mobile machines, including autonomous functions and driving. Our STW ecosystem includes a comprehensive partner network of system integrators and distributors to ensure an optimal solution for every application, worldwide.