- A compact and robust design for use in adverse conditions
- Pressure transmitter for mobile hydraulics, alternative drives (H2, CNG, LPG) and industrial areas
- Maximum flexibility facilitated through modular structure; adaptation and individualization possible
- Developed for OEM requirements, also in connection with functional safety requirements
We offer various solutions for the measurement and processing of pressure values in applications with increased functional safety requirements in compliance with EN ISO 13849-1 or IEC 61508. The Pressure Transmitter F02 supplies an analog output signal for further processing to a control unit; the Safety Switch F01 on the other hand is able to assess the pressure value even without an additional control unit and safely trigger the integrated switch. Whereas on the F02, the switching threshold is defined in the control unit, on the F01 it is pre-programmed as a fixed value. The use of the M01 offers a further possibility for the reliable measurement of pressure. Using the F02, we offer a pressure transmitter for applications with increased functional safety requirements in compliance with EN ISO 13849-1 (PL d Cat. 2) or IEC 61508 (SIL2). The F02 monitors the signals of its measurement cell and provides the measured pressure value as a 4 … 20 mA signal to two outputs inverted to each other. In this way, it is not just possible for a downstream control unit to inspect the functionality of the F02, but also to monitor the signal path. This facilitates their use in safety-oriented applications with a good price/performance ratio. In order to switch the integrated switching outputs safely, the Pressure Switch F01 does not require an additional control unit. It is able to independently record the pressure and to safely switch the switching thresholds predetermined ex-works. The F01 has been developed for applications with increased functional safety requirements in compliance with EN ISO 13849-1 (PL d Cat. 2). In addition to variants with two switching outputs, pressure switches with a switching output combined with a power output are also available. All these sensors have been developed for the extremely high requirements common in hydraulics or also in the brake systems of mobile machines.
- Pressure measurement range 10...1,200 bar
- Operating temperature range -40...85 °C with media temperatures up to 125 °C
- Dual output signal, inverted
- Secure output as redundance of analog current or ratiometric signal
- Protection IP67
- Welded stainless steel measurement cell
- Pressure ranges from 0...1 bar to 0...10 bar (relative and absolute)
- Pressure ranges from 0...1 bar to 0...2000 bar (relative)
- Overload pressure at least double the nominal pressure
- Media temperatures up to 150 °C
- Protection up to IP69K
- CAN-activated: CANopen, J1939
- All common analog output signals available
We are proud of our products and solutions, but they really reveal their true colors when used by our customers. Whether digitalized, automated or electrified – mobile machines repeatedly delight with new innovations, in particular in terms of their user-friendliness, reliability and ability to integrate into work processes. Thanks to our customers, we are delighted to present a small selection here.
Our objective is to support our customers in all aspects concerning the digitalization, automation and electrification of their mobile machines. We consider the entire machine lifecycle and develop our STW product and service portfolio in alignment with this lifecycle. The ECO system, an open and holistic approach, facilitates the cross-topic integration of STW solutions. Furthermore, our product approach facilitates functional expansion through partner offers and hybrid, integrated products based on our system module.