- A compact and robust design for use in adverse conditions
- Pressure transmitter for mobile hydraulics, alternative drives (H2, CNG, LPG) and industrial areas
- Maximum flexibility facilitated through modular structure; adaptation and individualization possible
- Developed for OEM requirements, also in connection with functional safety requirements
With the pressure sensor family, we offer a modular system for the measurement of pneumatic and hydraulic pressures, which provides the right solution for every requirement. Pressure connection, pressure range, electrical connection and output signal can be combined in almost any way. All pressure sensors feature an E1 certification mark and have been developed for use in harsh ambient conditions and the extremely high requirements common in hydraulics or also in the braking system of mobile machines. In addition to the numerous combination possibilities, we also offer the possibility to manufacture and supply OEM solutions.
For low pressure ranges, silicon measurement cells are used. For high pressures, which are often required for use in mobile machines, welded stainless steel measurement cells are used. Depending on the type of measurement cell and the material in contact with the medium, the pressure sensors are resistant to aggressive or non-aggressive gases and liquids. Versions in 316L design for use with hydrogen, CNG and LPG are also available on request.
In addition to the standard M01 version, the pressure sensors are also available in the F02 Safety variant for safety-critical applications that require an appropriate Performance Level.
- Pressure measurement range 10...1,200 bar
- Operating temperature range -40...85 °C with media temperatures up to 125 °C
- Dual output signal, inverted
- Secure output as redundance of analog current or ratiometric signal
- Protection IP67
- Welded stainless steel measurement cell
We are proud of our products and solutions, but they really reveal their true colors when used by our customers. Whether digitalized, automated or electrified – mobile machines repeatedly delight with new innovations, in particular in terms of their user-friendliness, reliability and ability to integrate into work processes. Thanks to our customers, we are delighted to present a small selection here.
Our objective is to support our customers in all aspects concerning the digitalization, automation and electrification of their mobile machines. We consider the entire machine lifecycle and develop our STW product and service portfolio in alignment with this lifecycle. The ECO system, an open and holistic approach, facilitates the cross-topic integration of STW solutions. Furthermore, our product approach facilitates functional expansion through partner offers and hybrid, integrated products based on our system module.