This video tutorial introduces the generation of C-code to support the programming of a C-application with openSYDE. Using the simple example of programming the blink code of an LED, the interaction of openSYDE datapools, code generated from them and its integration into an application, as well as the modification and display of variables of the application at runtime with openSYDE dashboards is demonstrated.
- Knows the principle of code generierung from datapools with openSYDE
- Can put the example from the Target Support Package into operation in openSYDE and the IDE
- Can generate code with openSYDE and can integrate this code into the own application
- Can create dashboards in openSYDE and modify or display values of variables of the application
- at runtime
Basic knowledge of programming electronic controllers.
Programming skills in the programming language "C".
Basic knowledge of openSYDE
- Experimental Setup
- Required hard- and software components
- Creation of the openSYDE project
- Commissioning of the template application
- Import of the template application from the TSP
- Re-compilation of the HEX files
- Flashing of the controller
- Programming the LED of the controller
- Creation of a DIAG datapool for LED functions
- Code generation and integration into the application
- Programming a logic for changing the LED behaviour
- openSYDE Dashboards
- Creation of widgets for changing variables
- Creation of widgets to display variable values
- Test of the application
- Operation of the dashboards in openSYDE at runtime of the application
The video is available for watching on the STW YouTube Channel.