The course gives an overview of the displays of the VSX-series and the platform concept. Furthermore, the course introduces to the programming of the displays with the VSX DevKit.
The course is intended for developers, who want to program user interfaces on the VSX displays.
The theoretical course content will be deepened with programming examples from practice.
- Knows the displays and the platform concept of the VSX display family and it’s benefits for
- Knows the development kit and the provided widgets
- Is able to program user interfaces using a variety of widgets
Programming skills in Qt helpful, but not mandatory
- Hardware of the VSX-product family
- Development environment VSX DevKit
- DevKit concept and tools
- Datapoints, Lookup-Tables, Widget-configuration
- Widget classes and examples for widgets
- Language- and color management
- Protocols, like CAN-protocols, KEFEX
- HMI API for extension of the graphical programming environment with C++
- Simulation and debugging
- Programming exercises